在 REDDIT 看到這一篇POST: 

Let me start out by saying I’m not stupid, really. I have enough common sense to know when something weird is happening, and I refuse to be one of those stereotypical horror story heroes that ends up dead because I didn’t look at all the signs practically smacking me in my face. No, I know something weird is going on and I intend to put a stop to it before I end up in a mental hospital or being dragged to Hell. Now, let’s give some background on me. I’ve lived in my current town (Not going to name it off because stranger danger and everything) for about five or six years. I’m a senior in high school, and I live with my mom, cat, and dog. My life is pretty ok, I mean I’ve had bad things happen and good things happen. I was in an abusive relationship for two and a half years, but I’m currently in a good one with my girlfriend. My dad is a homophobic dickhead, but my mom has been a good mother. Thanks to the whole abusive ex thing, I lost half my friends, but I also kept the other half and have grown closer. Pretty average life, right? Last Wednesday, my mom left to Colorado to visit my sister for about two and a half weeks, leaving me home alone. Being a teenager, you’d think I would have thrown a wild party by now, but mostly I’ve laid in bed and not done dishes. The most eventful thing happened Saturday, when my girlfriend stayed over. I guess it really all started when my girlfriend texted me Saturday around noon. Something along the lines of “Oh my god bb”. I replied with a what, curious as to what had her excited enough to text me. “I just hypnotized myself.” I was instantly slightly suspicious. I mean come on, I’ve read enough NoSleeps to know when not to fuck with stuff. I told her how I felt, and she said it was fine. I’m not one to have a stick up my ass so I asked how she had done it, what had happened, etc. All she told me was she found this YouTube account that would hypnotized people and that she would explain more when she came over. At this point my curiosity outweighed my paranoia and I told her that would be cool. She was dropped off at my house later that day and I continued my streak of being lazy. I made us some food and we laid on bed, each of us browsing Reddit or Tumblr and just talking. As the night came to an end I remembered the hypnosis. I brought it up and she explained more. She had found this YouTube account that dealt with hypnosis. It started out with an intro video, followed by hundreds of videos of all different kinds. Some made you feel high, others made you scared senseless for no reason, and even weird sexual ones. Looking back on it now, I realize how stupid I was when I agreed to do it. Can you blame me? I mean my girlfriend was practically begging me and I didn’t even believe it would work, though my girlfriend vouched for it. We got comfortable on my bed and propped her laptop up on us before opening up the first video. The man’s voice was weird, as my girlfriend had warned me, and we stared at the swirling spiral in the middle as he talked. Laying there in the dark, I felt myself getting tired, and I ended up with my eyes closed, as the man had instructed. When the video was over we flicked on the lights and my girlfriend asked how I felt. I shrugged, telling her I felt kind of tired. She then pulled up his channel and showed me all the additional videos. I wish I had paid more attention, but all I remember is her putting on another one and my eyes drifting down again. I was awakened by the lights being turned on and my girlfriend nudging me. “Did you fall asleep?” She asked me, almost disappointed. “Yeah, I must have,” I replied groggily, let my eyes close again. “Well, how do you feel?” She asked, nudging me again in an effort to wake me up. “Shh,” I said, pulling her closer to me, “I’m just tired. Let’s go to bed, it’s late.” She seemed upset, but after a while of me resisting her attempts she gave up and I happily fell asleep. Sunday came and went without any problems. I hung out with my girlfriend, we played games and ate, and her mom eventually picked her up around five. Monday came much the same way, with me going to school, hanging out with my girlfriend afterwards, and spending the rest of my night on Reddit or Tumblr. I eventually fell asleep around one in the morning, exhausted from a day of doing nothing. I woke up around 3:15 in the morning after a bad dream that quickly faded from memory. I was laying on my back at this point, and I felt the strong urge not to flip over. I felt like something was going to crawl out from under my bed and pounce on me if I dared turn my back to it. Being half asleep, though, I didn’t care too much and eventually drifted back into sleep. That morning my alarm work me up at 6:25 a.m. and I stumbled through my empty house performing my morning routine. My house seemed unusually dark for the morning, and when I exited the house I saw why. Fog covered nearly everything I could see, making the air dense and moist. At this point I didn’t think much of it, I mean during last summer and early autumn we often get fog. As I got in my car and left my house behind I couldn’t help but notice just how thick it was. I could only see to road reflector ahead of me and it was worse when the road curved. Nonetheless, I made it to my girlfriend’s house at around 7:00. I called her from my car and told her I was there so she could unlock her front door. As I got out and walked to her house I noted just how dark is was, the fog not letting much of the morning sun in. I quickly slipped into the house, kissing my sleepy girlfriend on the cheek before peeling off my shoes and laying down with her. School starts at roughly 7:55, so usually I lay with my girlfriend for fifteen minutes, make her get up, leave her house at 7:35, and hang out at the school parking lot with my friends. I remember laying down on the outside of her bed and holding her before drifting off to sleep. My alarm woke me up and this was the first sign something was up. We were completely flipped on the bed. I was now on the inside and our feet were where our heads usually where. I sat up, dazed and confused, before turning off my alarm. I shook my girlfriend and she grumpily got up for the day, not even noticing that we had been moved. Now, I say we had been moved because I’m not a heavy sleeper. Whenever my girlfriend rolls over in the middle of the night, I wake up. If my dog barks, I wake up. If my cat runs through the house, I wake up. I certainly would have remembered rolling over my girlfriend and then flipping the other side. When I mentioned it, however, my girlfriend just looked confused, and firmly replied that we have always slept that way. My suspicions were officially up again. I patted the bed a few times while my girlfriend got ready for the day, wondering if this was a prank. I could have written off the unusual fit of sleeping, but I know how we sleep together. I’ve been doing it for over a year now. I know. That couldn’t stop me from going to school, though. I pulled up and got my spot, me and my girlfriend got out and met our friends, and eventually we headed into the school. Our first two period are dual credit, but because they are online we mostly sit around and look busy. The juniors, for some reason, get the computer lab, while the seniors get an unoccupied classroom. I bid goodbye to my girlfriend and half of my other friends and headed to the classroom. We took our seats and the room soon filled with all the other students. With nothing else to do, I pulled out my laptop and got on Tumblr. Everyone talked together and it was pretty much normal. That was, until I decided to talk. “Pretty thick fog this morning, huh?” I said to my friend sitting next to me, not looking up from my computer. It took me a few moments to realize that nobody replied to me. In fact, nobody was saying anything at all. I glanced up and nearly jumped out of my seat. Everybody in the classroom, including the teacher supervising us, was staring directly at me. Their mouths closed shut, their eyes wide, and their mouths a straight line. I froze, staring at one of the blonde cheerleaders as she stared back at me. The whole room was silent and after a few moments I could hear my own heartbeat pounding in my ear. I sat there, completely dumbfounded, as everyone just looked at me before SNAP All their heads made a disgusting pop as they violently went back into the positions I only assumed they were in before I had talked. The room suddenly filled with voices again as people resumed the conversations they had literally been in the middle of. I continued staring ahead, the hairs standing up on the back of my neck. My mind was racing a million miles a second to try to comprehend what had just happened. I stayed frozen like that until my friend next to me elbowed me and pointed to her screen, asking what choice she should make in the video game she was playing. I cleared my throat, afraid that I talking had set off the freaky occurrence. I told her, as softly as I could that, yes, she should side with Chloe. The room continued on with it’s casual conversations and the hairs on my neck slowly laid back down again. I thought quickly though. I mean, something was defiantly going on. The thick fog, me moving in my sleep, everyone in my classes necks snapping and them just carrying on with it, not to mention the creepy staring. I don’t know what to do, everyone is acting completely normal now and I’m so terrified. I'll update if anything else out of the ordinary happens, but until then does anybody have any idea what is happening? Note: I'm sorry if my grammar is shitty, I'm shaking as I right this.


中文翻譯:

讓我先說,我並不笨,真的。我有足夠的常識去分辨什麼時候事情不對勁,而且我拒絕成為那種恐怖故事裡因為無視所有明顯徵兆而死的典型主角。不,我知道有什麼怪事正在發生,我打算在進精神病院或被拖下地獄之前阻止它。現在,讓我先說說我的背景。

我在現在這個鎮上(不會說名字,因為網路安全什麼的)住了大概五六年。我是高中畢業班學生,和媽媽、貓、狗住在一起。我的生活還算過得去,就是好事壞事都經歷過。我有過一段兩年半的受虐關係,但現在和女朋友的關係很好。我爸是個恐同的混蛋,但我媽一直是個好母親。因為那個虐待我的前任,我失去了半數朋友,但也保住了另一半,而且關係更緊密了。很普通的生活,對吧?

上週三,我媽去科羅拉多看我姊姊,大概去兩個半星期,留我一個人在家。身為青少年,你可能以為我會辦個瘋狂派對,但大部分時間我都躺在床上,連碗盤都沒洗。最精彩的事發生在週六,那天我女朋友來過夜。

我想一切真的開始於週六中午左右,我女朋友傳了簡訊給我。大概是「天啊寶貝」。我回了一個「怎麼了」,好奇什麼事讓她這麼興奮。「我剛剛催眠了我自己。」我立刻有點懷疑。拜託,我看夠多NoSleep(Reddit恐怖故事版)的文章了,知道什麼東西不該亂碰。我跟她說了我的感覺,她說沒事的。我不是那種死腦筋的人,所以我問她是怎麼做的、發生了什麼事等等。她只說她找到了一個YouTube帳號,可以催眠人,等她過來時會再詳細解釋。這時我的好奇心超過了偏執,我跟她說那很酷。

那天下午她來我家,我繼續耍廢。我做了些吃的,我們躺在床上,各自滑Reddit或Tumblr,聊著天。夜幕降臨時,我想起了催眠的事。我提起這件事,她解釋了更多。她找到了一個專門做催眠的YouTube帳號。一開始是介紹影片,接著有數百種不同類型的影片。有些讓你感覺像嗑了藥,有些讓你無緣無故嚇得半死,甚至還有奇怪的色情影片。現在回想起來,我意識到當時同意做這件事有多蠢。但你能怪我嗎?我女朋友幾乎是在求我,而且我根本不相信它會有用,儘管我女朋友保證有效。

我們在床上找了舒服的位置,把她的筆電放在我們身上,打開了第一部影片。那個男人的聲音很奇怪,我女朋友事先警告過我,我們盯著中間旋轉的螺旋,聽他說話。躺在黑暗中,我覺得自己越來越睏,最後我閉上了眼睛,照著那個男人的指示。影片結束後,我們打開燈,我女朋友問我覺得怎麼樣。我聳聳肩,告訴她我覺得有點累。然後她叫出他的頻道,給我看所有的額外影片。我真希望當時有更注意看,但我只記得她又播了另一部,然後我的眼皮又垂了下來。我是被開燈和女朋友輕推叫醒的。

「你睡著了嗎?」她問我,語氣幾乎有些失望。

「對啊,我一定是睡著了。」我迷迷糊糊地回答,又閉上了眼睛。

「那你現在感覺怎麼樣?」她問,又推了推我想叫醒我。

「噓,」我說,把她拉近我,「我只是累了。我們睡覺吧,很晚了。」

她看起來有點不開心,但在我抵抗了一陣子之後,她放棄了,我就開心地睡著了。

星期天平安無事地過了。我和女朋友一起玩,我們玩遊戲、吃東西,大概五點左右她媽媽來接她。星期一也差不多,我去上學,放學後和女朋友一起,然後晚上剩下的時間都在滑Reddit或Tumblr。我大概凌晨一點左右睡著,一整天無所事事卻累壞了。我凌晨三點十五分左右醒來,剛做了一個惡夢,但夢境很快就忘了。那時我是仰躺著,我強烈感覺不要翻身。我覺得好像有什麼東西要從床底下爬出來撲向我,如果我敢背對它的話。但因為半夢半醒,我沒太在意,最後又睡著了。

那天早上,我的鬧鐘在六點二十五分響了,我搖搖晃晃地穿過空蕩蕩的房子,進行我的早晨例行公事。房子裡看起來異常黑暗,不像是早晨該有的樣子,當我走出家門時,我明白了為什麼。霧幾乎覆蓋了我能看到的一切,空氣濃密潮濕。當時我沒想太多,因為去年夏天和初秋我們也常起霧。當我上車駛離家門時,我忍不住注意到霧有多濃。我只能看到前面路面的反光標誌,道路轉彎時就更糟了。儘管如此,我還是大約在七點到達了女朋友家。

我從車上打電話給她,告訴她我到了,這樣她就可以解鎖前門。當我下車走向她家時,我注意到天色有多暗,霧氣擋住了大部分早晨的陽光。我迅速溜進屋裡,在昏昏欲睡的女朋友臉頰上親了一下,然後脫掉鞋子,和她一起躺下。

學校大約七點五十五分開始上課,所以我通常會和女朋友躺十五分鐘,叫她起床,七點三十五分離開她家,然後在學校停車場和朋友們待在一起。我記得我躺在她床的外側,抱著她,然後就睡著了。我的鬧鐘叫醒了我,這是第一個跡象顯示事情不對勁。我們完全在床位上翻轉了。我現在睡在內側,而且我們的腳擺在原本應該是頭的位置。我坐起來,困惑又迷茫,然後關掉鬧鐘。我搖醒女朋友,她不高興地起床了,甚至沒注意到我們移動過位置。

我說我們被移動了,是因為我不是一個沉睡的人。只要我女朋友在半夜翻身,我就會醒來。如果我的狗叫,我會醒來。如果我的貓跑過屋子,我也會醒來。我肯定會記得我翻過女朋友的身體然後翻到另一側的過程。然而,當我提起這件事時,我女朋友只是看起來很困惑,然後堅定地回答,我們一直都是那樣睡的。

我的懷疑正式再次升起。我拍了拍床幾下,我女朋友準備出門上學時,我想著這是不是一個惡作劇。我可能可以忽略這次不尋常的睡覺位置,但我知道我們是怎麼一起睡的。我們這樣睡已經超過一年了。我知道。

但這也不能阻止我去上學。我停好車,佔了我的位置,我和女朋友下車,遇到我們的朋友們,最後我們進了學校。我們前兩節課是雙學分課,但因為是線上的,我們大部分時間只是坐著裝忙。不知道為什麼,三年級生用電腦教室,而我們畢業班則用一間空教室。我跟女朋友和另一半朋友道別,然後走向教室。我們就座,教室很快就坐滿了其他學生。因為沒別的事做,我拿出筆電上Tumblr。大家都在聊天,一切都很正常。直到我開口說話。

「今天早上的霧真濃啊,對吧?」我對坐在旁邊的朋友說,沒有從電腦螢幕上抬頭。過了一會兒我才意識到沒有人回應我。事實上,根本沒有人發出任何聲音。我抬起頭,差點從座位上跳起來。教室裡的每一個人,包括監督我們的老師,都在直直地盯著我看。他們嘴巴緊閉,眼睛睜大,雙唇抿成一條直線。我僵住了,盯著其中一個金髮啦啦隊員,她也回盯著我。整個房間一片寂靜,過了一會兒,我能聽到自己的心跳在耳邊砰砰作響。我呆坐在那裡,完全傻了,每個人就那樣看著我,然後——

「啪」的一聲

他們所有人的頭都發出一種令人作嘔的「啪」聲,然後猛然回到我猜想他們之前應該有的姿勢。房間裡突然又充滿了聲音,人們繼續著他們剛剛中斷的對話。我繼續盯著前方,脖子後的汗毛都豎起來了。我的思緒以每小時百萬英里的速度運轉,試圖理解剛才發生了什麼。

我一直那樣僵坐著,直到旁邊的朋友用手肘推了推我,指著她的螢幕,問我她在玩的電玩遊戲裡該選哪個選項。我清了清喉嚨,害怕我說話又會觸發那個怪異事件。我盡可能輕聲地告訴她,是的,她應該選克洛伊那邊。教室繼續著平常的對話,我脖子上的汗毛也慢慢平復下來。

但我很快就開始思考。我的意思是,絕對有什麼事正在發生。濃霧、我在睡夢中移動位置、班上所有人脖子發出啪聲然後繼續若無其事,更別提那可怕的瞪視了。我不知道該怎麼辦,現在每個人看起來都完全正常,而我害怕極了。

如果再有什麼不尋常的事發生,我會更新消息,但在那之前,有人知道到底發生了什麼事嗎?

註:抱歉我的文法很糟,我打字的時候全身都在發抖。


一位自稱是認證催眠治療師的回覆者,回應了以下重點:

1. 現象的本質解釋
不是超自然現象:他強調主角經歷的怪異景象和感覺(如集體僵直、位置移動)是潛意識透過「隱喻」與他溝通的方式,而不是鬼怪或超自然力量。
感官資料處理:他解釋潛意識在資訊到達意識之前,就已經處理了所有感官數據,因此容易產生這類「把戲」。

2. 問題的根本原因
不當的催眠刺激:指出問題源於使用了製作不當的催眠技術或產品(指YouTube影片),這類業餘作品容易引發奇怪的副作用。
個人特質:主角可能屬於「夢遊者」(Somnambulist)體質,即具有高度體驗和創造催眠現象的能力。這是好事,但需要學會「使用」而非任由潛意識決定如何引起注意,否則情況會變得更強烈。

3. 具體建議與預後
立即停止:強烈建議不再使用任何非合格專業人士製作的網路影片。
症狀消退:預測混亂感和幻覺會在數小時內消退(最多幾小時),因為意識會重新宣告「控制權」。
評估可能性:謹慎指出,除非影片或女友植入了「持久的暗示」(他強調並非指責,只是承認可能性),否則問題應會過去。



1. 為什麼會發生「感知扭曲」與「集體幻覺」?

這是故事中最令人不安的情節。從催眠治療師的視角來看,這並非超自然現象,而是高度暗示下的大腦內部模擬。

潛意識的「劇本」執行:主角觀看的影片可能下達了類似「當你處於特定狀態(如疲憊、課堂環境)時,你會觀察到周圍的人出現怪異反應」的指令。這在催眠中屬於「後催眠暗示」(Post-Hypnotic Suggestion)。當主角在教室說話時,他的潛意識可能「啟動」了這個劇本,即時為他創造了一個逼真的幻覺體驗——就像做清醒夢時,大腦能瞬間生成完整的場景和人物反應。

選擇性注意力與解離:他可能進入了輕度解離狀態,意識焦點變得狹窄。環境的「靜止」與「恢復」,可能是他注意力短暫「空白」後重新校準的結果。這類似在極度專注或恐慌時,對時間和他人行為的感知會發生扭曲。

「集體性」的感知:所有同學同時反應,這是幻覺常見的特徵——大腦為了讓劇本合理,會「修改」整個畫面的連貫性。這說明了主角的潛意識正在用強烈的視覺隱喻(集體靜止瞪視)來傳達「你的話語具有影響力」或「你格格不入」的深層恐懼。

2. 「夢遊者」體質與自動症現象

回覆者提到主角可能是「夢遊者」(Somnambulist),這是指對催眠極度敏感的人,佔總人口約10-15%。他們的特質包括:

快速進入深度催眠:能在無需繁複誘導的情況下,輕易進入「意識抽離、潛意識主導」的狀態。主角在影片開始不久就「睡著」,並能進行複雜行為(如移動位置),正是典型表現。

自動書寫與行動:他們可能在催眠中執行複雜任務而事後完全遺忘。主角和女友在床上「完全翻轉位置」卻毫無記憶,很可能是其中一方(或雙方)在睡眠中執行了一個非自主的「自動指令」,屬於催眠性自動症的一種形式。

幻覺易感性:這類人擁有極生動的內在想像力,能輕易將想像的畫面「投射」到外部現實,就像看到實物一樣。集體僵直事件,正是這種能力的失控展現。


後催眠暗示是潛意識的「自動化腳本」,能讓治療效果延續到日常生活。
它的威力來自於潛意識對語言的直接理解和執行,不經過意識的批判分析。
正因如此,身為治療師,需要以高度的責任感來設計和植入每個暗示,確保這是服務個案的最高福祉,並在需要時調整或解除不適用的程式。
這項技術,也說明了為什麼隨意接觸網路上的催眠素材可能存在風險。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

保持距離!拒絕讓外來因素影響自己的想法 — 有趣的觀點